Dr. Curtiss can attend IEP, evaluation, and re-evaluation meetings with you virtually or in-person. Travel charges apply.
IEP support services
- Feel comfortable in your child’s IEP with an advocate
- Attend IEPs with confidence and develop understanding of special education paperwork and services
- Explain special education jargon and acronyms
- Understand the law and what rights you and your child have
Click these links to learn more about IEPs:
Ready to Get Started?
In person or virtual school advocacy requires:
- Initial consult, plus one session prior to school-based meeting
- Additional travel costs for in-person school meetings (limited areas)
Click the button below to view booking policies and availability!